- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Make the rub by mixing together all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together with a fork. Pour into second bowl to continue whisking to ensure everything is mixed up proper. Better yet – use an empty spice container and just shake it up.
Pro-Tip: Make the rub in a large batch (multiply recipe) and keep the extra in a large, used spice container. That way you can just throw it in the freezer and when you need it you can shake it up. This seriously cuts down on the prep time for many of the cooks.